Diboll, Texas


 

Diboll is located in southern Angelina county and was founded in 1894 by T. L. L. Temple, a timberman.  The 1986 ACHC Survey includes 110 individual properties in Diboll (#s D-0900 through D-1013).  Many of these resources were connected to Temple Industries and the Southern Pine Lumber Company.  For more information, please see the town’s entry in The Handbook of Texas Online or visit The History Center in Diboll.

 

Address – Site No.

Ashworth Street

Ballenger Street

Booker Street

Box Factory Road

Burke Street

Burke School

C Street

Chandler Street

Church Street

Cross Street

Dennis Street

Devereaux Street

Farm Road 58

Farm Road 1818

Farrington Street

First Street

Fuller Street

Hackberry

Hall Street

Hamner Street

Hendrix Street

Hines Road

Mockingbird Lane

Mulberry Street

Neal Pickett Drive

Office Street

Park Street

Route 2

Ryan Chapel Road

Rutland Street

Saxton Street

Second Street

Temple Eastex Plant

Third Street

Thompson Street